STUDIO TIME RATE:
$30 per hour (or $1 per minute) applies to partial hours, additional studio time before or after the reserved time, next or same day, audio-only sessions.
$40 per hour (or $1 per minute) applies to partial hours, additional studio time before or after the reserved time, next or same day, video-only sessions.
- 3 Hour Minimum Time Slots Reserved
- The rate includes our engineer (or our assistant engineer if you bring your own engineer).
PRE-PAID SPECIAL PACKAGES:
- Applicable only when pre-paid, at once, in full at least one week in advance.
$100 Session Package ($20 Savings): Applicable only when pre-paid, at once, in full at least one week in advance.
3-hour+1-hour-FREE weekday session (10 AM - 11 PM) for $120 and get the 3rd hour FREE (Monday through Fridays)
$200 Session Package ($40 Savings): Applicable only when pre-paid, at once, in full at least one week in advance.
6-hour+2-hour-FREE any day session for $200 and get the 7th and 8th hour FREE
$300 Session Package ($30 Savings): Applicable only when pre-paid, at once, in full at least one week in advance.
10-hour+2-hour=FREE weekday session for $300 (10 AM - 8 PM, Monday through Fridays)
$400 Session Package ($20 Savings): Applicable only when pre-paid, at once, in full at least one week in advance.
12-hour+2-hours-FREE session any day for $400 and get the 13th and 14th hour FREE
$500 Session Package ($100 Savings): Applicable only when pre-paid, at once, in full at least one week in advance.
2x10-hour sessions (10 AM - 8 PM, consecutive Saturday AND Sunday) for $500
- FREE Hour Packages CAN be combined.
- The FREE hours need to be used on the same one session.
- The FREE hours cannot be re-scheduled or carried over to another session.
- Pre-Paid Package sessions cannot be split-up into shorter sessions.
$20 per hour for additional in-session video recording/editing service, if available, upon request.
TO SCHEDULE A SESSION:
Please call or email us to inquire about availability in our schedule for the hours you plan to book.
Please note that time available is not reserved until it has been confirmed with a payment.
Time you requested may be given to someone else if you have not confirmed it with a payment.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a non-Pre-Paid-Package session on the schedule.
A full payment is required to confirm any Pre-Paid Package sessions on the schedule.
If you choose not to make an advance deposit or full payment to confirm your session, the studio time will not be reserved, but you can call the morning of the day you want to have your session to find out if the studio time you want is available.
It helps to have the following information ready when you contact us for scheduling:
- Dates and times that would work for you.
- Number of hours you want to reserve.
- Your plan for the session: editing, mixing, mastering, audio and/or video recording, etc..
- Are you planning to record several sources at the same time? If yes, please let us know the instruments.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND FEE:
- If you must re-schedule a non-Pre-Paid-Package session, you have to notify the studio at least three days (72 hours) prior to your confirmed studio time. If not, the non-refundable deposit/full payment will be used as a cancellation fee.
- If you must re-schedule a Pre-Paid-Package session, you have to notify the studio at least one week prior to your confirmed Pre-Paid-Package session. If not, the non-refundable deposit/full payment will be used as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel a session and do not re-schedule within 30 days of your cancellation, the non-refundable deposit/full payment will be used as a cancellation fee.
Partial or Full Payment only covers for Recording Studio Time and not for storage of recorded material, instruments or any other items. Please make sure that you take all your material (hard-drive, equipment, instruments, etc). If you leave anything, the studio is not responsible for any damages to or any loss of your material.
Allow time within each session to make a copy to your data storage device (i.e. CD, DVD, Hard-Drive, Flash-Drive, etc) of the latest version of the masters to take with you after each paid studio session.
The studio may make-up paid Studio Time at RHYTHM&FLOW ENTERTAINMENT INC. Studios, only if material recorded at the studio is lost at the studio due to studio’s own technical issues.
The studio is not responsible for any other information in your storage device that may be lost at the studio due to studio's own technical issues. If you are bringing a storage device with data already on it, please make sure it already is backed up at your own location prior to traveling with it and bringing it to the studio.
The studio HIGHLY recommends you keep at least 1 up-to-date copy of all your masters, outside the studio, at all times. Data Storage Device manufacturers, data recovery specialists and data insurance companies insist that multiple backup copies of important data be kept in multiple locations at all times. They have said:
- "Your data does not exist unless it is in at least two different places at all times."
- "A hundred-dollar hard drive buys you thousands of dollars worth of insurance for your data (and invaluable time!)"
- "Hard drives are machines and they die too. CDs and DVDs can get scratched. Tape can shred to pieces. Vinyl can scratch and bend. Flash memory can fail. Data can get corrupted. What can go wrong will go wrong but it won't hurt ast much if you have another copy."
While involved in your project, the studio MAY keep an additional copy of your recorded material for added efficiency. However, the studio reserves the right to delete this additional copy of your recorded material at any time while, or after, your project is completed, without prior notice to you. Work MAY or MAY NOT be used on the studios social media pages and website for promotional use only.
(All payments are non-refundable. See CANCELATION POLICY AND FEE for details)
CASH: To be handed in person to the head engineer. Your email address will be requested for your cash transaction receipt. Please call before passing by the studio to check if we are available to receive payment
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: We accept all credit or debit cards serviced by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. We can charge your card over the phone or in person at the studio. Your email address will be requested for your card transaction receipt.
Payments DO NOT cover post-session storage of data, media, equipment or other materials.
We DO NOT sell storage services and should never have the only copy of your recorded material.
REGARDING COPYRIGHT, LICENCES AND AGREEMENTS:
RHYTHM&FLOW ENTERTAINMENT INC. does not claim ownership or any copyrights of content it is hired to work with via its audio and/or video services. RHYTHM&FLOW ENTERTAINMENT INC. is not responsible for obtaining licenses or permissions related to in session or outside material. It is your responsibility to register your original material, and clear up any FOR-HIRE agreements, for your recording.